Wednesday 8 June 2016

Using Steel Poles For My Golf Netting

I got golf netting and had to install it. I couldn't just pop it up because I didn't have the actual infrastructure in place at the new driving range that has opened up. I knew it was best to begin by looking at the poles I would have in place. I went to another driving range and noticed they were not using quality poles.

They were flimsy and rather unappealing to look at as well. I thought it would be far smarter to actually use steel poles because of how nice they would be in general.

I was really happy with this and I wanted to test out the steel poles myself. When I started to use them, the steel poles were firm and looked great as well when it was all said and done.

I was proud of the poles and it was also the netting that looked nice. I would say the steel poles really brought out the quality in the netting and made it that much stronger in total.

I feel this is always important because without the right foundation, how will you get the netting up to make it look nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment